Important Information for owners/members of Voyager Resort Ltd regarding Supreme Court of Queensland Proceeding BS13638/21
On 13 November 2021 the Voyager Resort Ltd (Company) resolved in general meeting to sell the resort, and to apply to the Supreme Court of Queensland (Court) for the appointment of a statutory trustee for that purpose.
On 16 November 2021 proceedings were commenced by filing an Originating Application in the Court.
On 9 December 2021, orders were made by the Court setting out the manner in which the Company could inform its members of the proceedings, and the timeframes for responding to them. In accordance with that order, any documents filed by the Company in the proceeding will be made available here.
You can check which documents have been filed in the proceeding by going to the Supreme Court of Queensland eFiles website, located here.
To date, the following documents (which can be downloaded by clicking on them) have been filed in the proceeding:
- Originating Application filed 16 November 2021.
- Affidavit of Angela Julian-Armitage filed 19 November 2021.
- Affidavit of Geoffrey Graeme Heaton filed 19 November 2021 (in five volumes).
- Affidavit of Bradley Vincent Hellen filed 24 November 2021.
- Interlocutory Application filed 8 December 2021.
- Affidavit of Benjamin Leigh Sandford filed 8 December 2021.
- Affidavit of Benjamin Leigh Sandford filed 9 December 2021.
- Applicant’s Outline of Submissions filed 9 December 2021.
- Applicants List of Material filed 9 December 2021.
- Order of Justice Ryan dated 9 December 2021.
Date of Publication: 21st December 2021