Rates & Bookings
Click here to make an instant booking online. Alternatively, contact us directly for a quote, particularly if you are a Senior or group booking. Our current rack rates are (per apartment, maximum of 4 persons):
|Tourist Season||School Holidays||Christmas Holidays|
Please note: last updated 06/04/2016. These rates are subject to availability and Voyager Resort has the right to change them without notice. Bookings made using the instant booking link (above) or via third-party websites are subject to the quote provided and accepted on these platforms.
Seniors discounts and group booking discounts may be available. Please contact us for a quote.
Terms & Conditions
- The listed rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates and extra charges are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of any applicable taxes. Voyager Resort holds no responsibility or liability for any extra charges that banks or foreign exchange services may impose when translating foreign currency. Voyager Resort itself imposes no such charges.
- To secure a booking, a $200 deposit is required.
- Balance of the tariff is due upon arrival.
- Rates include all pre-arrival and post-departure cleaning and linen.
- Like many other Gold Coast resorts, Voyager Resort does not provide daily servicing. All stays exceeding a week (7 nights) include a complimentary weekly service (including linen change). For stays less than 7 nights, extra cleaning may be organised at extra charge.
- The maximum occupancy of any apartment is 4 persons. For reasons of comfort, we advise a maximum of 2 adults and 2 younger children.
- Check-out is 10am. If desired, please contact us regarding the possibility of a late check-out (extra charge may apply).
- Cancellation policy applies to all confirmed bookings. Contact us for more details. Extenuating circumstances will be assessed on a case-to-case basis.
- Bookings made via re-seller services (Booking.com, Wotif, Expedia etc.) are subject to the conditions outlined on their websites. Cancellations and changes should be made directly through them.